Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Some Products I'm Loving.

Just treated myself to some new books. I've been really interested in buddhism and this book sounded very promising. I also got Mess by Keri Smith. I now own her entire collection of books.

Here are some products I'm loving at the moment.

I swear by bumble and bumble products.

I have been using the bumble and bumble surf spray, which is a salt spray, since I picked it up this summer in a Sephora in NYC. It's perfect for my messy waves.

I uses this every day before I put on makeup. The VSPRO line has really impressed me.

I'm obsessed with Topshop makeup ever since Zoella raved about it on her youtube channel. This is a lip crayon in the shade wave goodbye.

I bought this nail polish at J.Crew this summer on a shopping trip. I love this color and it's been my go to color for the whole year.

Here's another look at the lip crayon. I love this girly pink color.

I am completely, 100%, IN LOVE with the topshop waterproof liner. My favorite color and the one pictured here is gunmetal. Black looks rather intense on me so this is a bit more suited for my makeup style. It goes on so smooth and easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment