Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Big Spring Beauty Haul: Lush, Sephora, and The Body Shop

I went downstate with my boyfriend to do some spring shopping. I purchased a few clothing items but mainly had a list of beauty items I needed or wanted to pick up while I was at Somerset Mall. The first store I went to was LUSH.
I was so excited to finally pick up the Popcorn Lip Scrub. They run out of it in store so often. I first tried this after seeing it in on of Ingrid or Missglamorazzi's videos.
I also picked up this Celestial Facial Moisturizer. This formula is for sensitive skin, which is perfect for me. I've been using this every day and I love it.

I also picked up this little tin from LUSH called Shine So Bright. It is a split end treatment. I'm very excited to try this because ever since I started coloring and treating my hair, my split ends have been  little out of control. I'm hoping this will tame them.

The second place I went was the Body Shop. I bought mostly travel size items so I could test out a lot of products. Also, I had 40% off the entire store!


This Pink Grapefruit Scrub smells so good. I can't wait to try it.


I picked up these two travel size body butters. The Strawberry one smells amazing. I also bought the Shea body butter. They are so moisturizing and feel luxurious.






I picked up this Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream because I thought it would be perfect for the hot and humid summer months.



I always get sucked into the little products at the checkout. This Guava lip butter smells amazing and tastes even better. I had to have it.






The last Body Shop product I picked up was this Almond Hand and Nail Cream. I have been using this every day since I bought it. I have quite dry hands and this has been perfect for me.




I finally made it to Sephora and there were so many things I wanted to buy but I only picked the most important four things.






I was finally able to pick up a bottle of the Urban Decay de-slick makeup setting spray. My skin is more on the oily side and this has been helping my makeup stay in place all day.






After months of hearing people rave about the benefit They're Real mascara, I caved and bought some. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but I can't wait.




I have been drooling over YSL lipsticks since I started wearing makeup. I was on a mission to find this shade, Rouge in Danger, while at Sephora. I needed a beautifully pigmented deep rich red lipstick. 



I also finally bought my first ever NARS product. This is the powder foundation in Light2 Mont Blanc. I love the way this feels on my skin and the coverage is just right. 



This last item I actually picked up in Urban Outfitters. This texturizing salt spray is amazing. I've been using it almost every day. I usually use my Bumble and Bumble salt spray, which I really like, but I think this is a good dupe for the B&B. It was only 8$ and I really like the way it feels in my hair. It doesn't feel crunchy and the spray nozzle sprays a nice fine mist all over.

I picked up so many products that I am loving or am so anxious to try out and let you all know what I think. Stay tuned for a post about my first Birchbox followed shortly by my second Birchbox and an April Favorites post. Maybe I'll even have some videos up soon! My school year is almost over and I can't wait to go home and dedicate some real time to my blog and my youtube channel. Thanks for reading!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment